ILR members meet in March to elect officers for the coming ILR year starting on June 1. This allows an incoming officer to work with the incumbent for a quarter before assuming responsibility for the position. ILR elects the following officers who serve for a one year term.
- President: Don Christensen
- Vice-President: Carolyn Schmick
- Secretary Betsy: Coffelt
- Treasurer: Stan Weinberger
- Historian: Bill Moyse
- Members at large: Susan Jones, Dee Dee Rockefeller
The President conducts monthly board meetings and sits in on committee meetings as needed.
The Vice-President stands in for the President and performs additional duties assigned by the President.
The Secretary maintains ILR board meeting minutes and recorded all resolutions passed by the board.
The Treasurer tracks ILR’s financial condition and maintains ILR’s tax exempt status. In this role the Treasurer
- Oversees book keeping
- Oversees IRS tax reporting
- Oversees cash and check handling procedures
- Ensures member charges and refunds are properly recorded
- Ensures all expenses are recorded and paid in a timely manner
- Invests surplus funds held in reserve
The historian maintains ILR’s history including a narrative, photo albums and web slideshows, and long term records storage.
At Large Members
The at large members represent the general membership as voting board members.